Introducing Custom Forms
November 4th 2016
We're pleased to announce our new Custom Forms feature now available for all churches in beta. If you have yet to sign up for Online Giving please contact us today. We would love the opportunity to schedule a product walk through with your staff members. In this article we're going to overview the Online Giving Custom Forms feature and how it can be used for your church website.
What are Online Giving Custom Forms?
Custom Forms by Online Giving allows churches to create embedable forms for use on their website, native mobile application or similar. Churches can now quickly create custom forms for nearly any purpose such as church registration, mission sign-ups or pledge drives. Our visual form designer is easy to use and allows the church to create short answer, paragraph, multipe choice, checkbox, dropdown, mailing address, first/last name, phone, email and date picker form questions. Churchs can organize questions into form sections to allow information to be presented in a more easily digestible manner to the end user. Insert one or more images and videos into any form section to add additional visual appeal to end users.
An Online Giving custom form wouldn't be complete without a payments feature option. Our custom form payments feature can be used to optionally collect one-time or recurring payments. In fact the feature is so flexible it gives the church full control over all payment aspects such as destination (fund/sub-fund), labels and frequency. Churches can use this flexibility to create a wide range of custom forms from dedicated missions pages or pledge drives. Further, the custom form payments feature allows churchs the option to allow the donor to select a range of donation options or to fix everything to a certain fund/sub-fund, amount and gift frequency (one-time/recurring). Some other payment features for churches include setting optionally end-dates, and max recurring installments. Truely, the new custom forms payment feature can be used to create all of the custom payment forms a church may require.
Video Demos of our New Custom Forms in Action:
Overview of Custom Form Features:
- Easy to use form designer for visually creating custom forms in minutes without any programming knowledge.
- Create short answer, paragraph, multipe choice, checkbox, dropdown, mailing address, first/last name, phone, email and date picker form questions.
- Organize questions into sections for better form presentation.
- Insert images and videos into any form section.
- Add rich text to any form section.
- Add one or more emails for submission notification.
- Set a custom confirmation message.
- Send webhook notification of form submission data.
- Ability to show/hide custom form in giving website navigation.
- Optionally Accept one-time or recurring payments.
- Allow guest form completion or require sign-in to complete form.
- Ability to select and fix fund/sub-fund.
- Ability for donor to select funds/sub-funds.
- Ability to select and fix payment frequency.
- Ability to allow donor to select payment frequency.
- Ability to optionally set max recurring end date.
- Ability to optionally set max recurring installments.
- Ability to otpionally allow donor to set max recurring installments.
- Many more features.
Need a custom form designed? Don't want to design a custom form yourself?
We're happy to help. Contact us today if you would like us to build out a custom form for your website.
We're pleased to announce our new Custom Forms feature now available for churches. More info https://t.co/SLqzez7dXm— Online Giving (@onlinegivingorg) November 4, 2016